[audio-pals] Re: tuesdays dinner will be

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 06:46:32 -0400

That sounds good.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 1:03 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: tuesdays dinner will be

Since we went shopping today we had dinner out, which was Taco John, 6 pack and
a pound with two extra soft shell tacos for the Pat. Six pack is 6 tacos, the
pound is a pound of potato allays , which are basically potato rounds that are
fried and seasoned. It’s a place we often stop by at to get tacos when we go
up to Kankakee.

On Mar 31, 2015, at 11:51 AM, jamie <jaimemcgill27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all

tuesdays dinner will be chicken and potatoes and juice to drink and maybe a
cake but not sure yet doing fine only as it is very cool here in scotland still

chat soon

jamie