[audio-pals] Re: tuesdays dinner will be

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 19:59:08 -0500

Well when it’s not done right it’s pretty nasty, but if it can get the flavors
of what you are cooking around it it can be pretty good.

On Apr 2, 2015, at 6:31 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have never had tofu so I cannot comment on that, but the salad sounds good
and the strawberry ice cream. The weather you are having sounds great. We are
suppose to be in the high 70’s today.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx