[audio-pals] Re: tuesdays dinner will be

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 00:03:24 -0500

Since we went shopping today we had dinner out, which was Taco John, 6 pack and
a pound with two extra soft shell tacos for the Pat. Six pack is 6 tacos, the
pound is a pound of potato allays , which are basically potato rounds that are
fried and seasoned. It’s a place we often stop by at to get tacos when we go
up to Kankakee.

On Mar 31, 2015, at 11:51 AM, jamie <jaimemcgill27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all
tuesdays dinner will be chicken and potatoes and juice to drink and maybe a
cake but not sure yet doing fine only as it is very cool here in scotland
still
chat soon
jamie