[audio-pals] Re: my first leter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:48:10 -0600

Don’t worry about it, the first time I used Amadeus I got into trouble with
Liz, well come to think of it, I’m probably still in trouble with Liz *lol*.
That happens.

At least this group is a pretty tolerant group when it comes to audio stuff.
Probably because we go through fairly long stretches with noting going on.

It is minus 1 outside and 20 below windchill.  They have advisories out again.
Stuff we’ve heard all winter.  High today 11.

They are saying next Sunday temps will be in the upper 30s and we have a chance
of something called rain.  Whats rain?  Is that another form of ice?  *lol*.
> On Feb 23, 2015, at 6:43 AM, m.bruxinha <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> hello mr thomas, yes the music was louder than my voice but I think it was
> because I thought I was using the micro of my laptop, but was using the
> micro earpiece I use to talk on skype and that was not me and as i  said,
> it's my first work with sound forge, i have other works but theiy were made
> by other program. i think it will be beter for the next time. i am still
> learning and sound forge is not an easy program but I like the challenge of
> working with mixtures. hugs, maria
>

> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> put the word
> unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> put the word subscribe in
> the subject line of the e-mail.
>

> *

put the word subscribe in