[audio-pals] Re: my first leter

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:57:49 -0500

Maria,
 I really enjoyed the recording. I thought you did a great job. I did have
to really listen in order to hear you though, the music was a little loud.
However, I thought the music was a nice touch. I think you did a fine job
with your English as well. I know you did a lot better than I would have
done trying to speak a second language. I look forward to hearing more
recordings from you in the future.