[audio-pals] Re: my first leter

  • From: "m.bruxinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:43:40 -0000

hello mr thomas, yes the music was louder than my voice but I think it was
because I thought I was using the micro of my laptop, but was using the
micro earpiece I use to talk on skype and that was not me and as i  said,
it's my first work with sound forge, i have other works but theiy were made
by other program. i think it will be beter for the next time. i am still
learning and sound forge is not an easy program but I like the challenge of
working with mixtures. hugs, maria

put the word subscribe in