[audio-pals] Re: fish eating places in spain and portugal

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 08:09:39 -0400

This happens in the schools, but what about restaurants, grocery stores,
factories, etc. I know back when I was younger there was a grocery store around
here busted for changing the dates on their meats when they got close to the
expiration date. That store never really recovered around here either after
that. If I am not mistaken the grocery store was Food Lion.