[audio-pals] Re: filed as shameless self promotion

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:03:12 -0500

Well got a couple of ears full of WTND when we would visit friends of ours out
that way, of course they would listen to dish nuts over internet and so forth.
That friend has since left out there, and I haven’t maintained contact with
them out that way for the past 5 years or so.  T and D are way to the left of
me, so can only take them in small doves at best.