[audio-pals] Re: filed as shameless self promotion

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:20:18 -0500

Hey Ray, would you do me a favor, send this out for next week’s episode on
Thursday please.  You can do it again on Friday too of course, but then if I
see it on Thursday I am more likely to remember it and go listen on Friday
because I will plan to actually go there.  Unfortunately by the time I found it
today, it’s already after 5 CDT.  You are maybe still doing the show, but by
the time I get over to listen it will be just about  over if not over in
fact.Anyway, you can advertise it every day if you felt like it too.  People
doing shows, podcasts radio streaming whatever can advertise it here.  The only
advertising limits apply to groups advertising which is on Fridays.  Although
also if streaming content may be adult in nature might want to mention that as
a courtesy, but other than that go for it.