[audio-pals] Re: filed as shameless self promotion

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 11:38:06 -0400

I will have to get the link once I get the hard drive replaced. My dad
changed the hard drive yesterday, but we encountered an issue that we had to
call Dell over. We kept getting the error message that Windows 8 failed to
install correctly. The tech at Dell told us to put the Disc in and try to
install it using the disc. There is one problem, Dell cuts corners and does
not send the disc since Windows 8. So, now I am waiting on a disc from tech
support. I do have a Windows 7 program, but not sure if it will work in the
computer or not.