[audio-pals] Re: What is going on around here?

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:29:01 -0500

Auh!  Throw your sister under the bus again *lol*.

She managed to get a little activity going briefly, but then everything went
quiet again.

I think you can probably be a fairly good instigator on your own without
dropping her name.  But hey if that gets her going, then why not huh?

put the word subscribe in