[audio-pals] Re: What is going on around here?

  • From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 03:16:35 -0000

the headache we can deal with but major plastic surgery may be in order for the 
tire marks.

 

 

Ray T. Mahorney

WA4WGA

 

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
On Behalf Of BethAnn
LaPresta (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 22:16
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: What is going on around here?

 

Rude peeps, rude!  I've spent so much time under Heather's triple decker bus 
that I have a headache
and tire marks!!

 

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:42 PM, Ray T. Mahorney 
<mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 

what would we do without sisters to throw under buses?


Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA


-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
On Behalf Of Thomas
McMahan
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 6:29
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: What is going on around here?

Auh!  Throw your sister under the bus again *lol*.  

She managed to get a little activity going briefly, but then everything went 
quiet again.  

I think you can probably be a fairly good instigator on your own without 
dropping her name.  But hey
if that gets her going, then why not huh?  
On Jun 13, 2014, at 12:58 AM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bethie started it a week or so ago asking for more email!  Kate hasn't had 
> anything to read in
awhile.  She's was feeling useless.  Gotta keep her happy right?  Just askin!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas McMahan" 
> <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 1:26 AM
> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: What is going on around here?
> 
> 
> Or you all did, easier to move two instead of the rest of us *lol*.
> Or maybe it's just been quiet, so I think Heather is complaining and wanting 
> more e-mail again.
> 
> On Jun 13, 2014, at 12:21 AM, Ray T. Mahorney <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 
> wrote:
> 
>> it would appear they have phase shifted out of this universe.
>> 
>> 
>> Ray T. Mahorney
>> WA4WGA
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
>> Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 3:27
>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [audio-pals] What is going on around here?
>> 
>> Okay people....what is going on?  Where in the heck is everyone?  
>> Well, I know where Bethie and her bird killing feline are.......Hello 
>> out there in audio pals land????  Wake up over there in Illinois.  
>> Wake up Tennessee.....drink some hair of the dog down there in South 
>> Carolina so you can pick
yourself up off the back porch and ride your Harley  Piggly Wiggly!
>> hahahahahaha  Hey Liz, I'm sick of summer, can you send some snow my way?
>> 
>> 
>> ---
>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus 
>> protection is active.
>> http://www.avast.com/
>> 
>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
>> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> line of the e-mail.
>> To subscribe to this list send mail to: 
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject 
>> line of the e-mail.
>> 
>> 
>> *
>> 
>> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
>> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> line of the e-mail.
>> To subscribe to this list send mail to: 
>> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject 
>> line of the e-mail.
>> 
>> 
>> *
> 
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to: 
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject 
> line of the e-mail.


> 
> 
> *
> 
> ---
> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus 
> protection is active.
> http://www.avast.com/
> 
> * To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: 
> audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: 
> audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
> put the word
subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
> 
> 
> *

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To 
unsubscribe via e-mail
send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in 
the subject line of
the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word subscribe
in the subject line of the e-mail.


*

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word 
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word subscribe
in 
the subject line of the e-mail.


*

 

Other related posts: