[audio-pals] Re: Intro from a new member

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:39:04 -0400

It is much better to kill them and eat them than to just kill them. So,
although I do not eat the squirrel I must promote the show that Don will be
starting in order to be able to advertise my items which are much better
than squirrel. Never lose your turkey even if the power goes out with the
glow-in-the-dark turkey. Sounds good, Right? *LOL*