[audio-pals] Re: Intro from a new member

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:57:01 -0400

Hello Neesie,
 Welcome to the list. I think your audio letter was very good. My name is
Josh, I live in Tennessee with my wife and son. My wife is finishing up her
last semester in legal studies at the community college and my son is in the
3rd grade. My wife also just recently changed jobs from the school system to
a law firm that is signing off on her internship as well. So, that was a
blessing that she did not have to do an unpaid internship. My son just
recently brought home his interim report and made all A's and E's. A couple
of months ago he went all rounds except the last one in his school's
spelling bee. I am definitely proud of both of them.
    I am a senior in my last semester at the university. Once I graduate I
will have a B.A. in psychology. I am considering going on to grad school or
law school, I just have not made up my mind at this point. Something I
should probably do, eh? Well, I enjoy reading (True Crime and Suspense),
spending time with family, going out to dinner, going to the mountains,
travelling (I haven't gotten to do that much since starting school though).
Then last, but not least I enjoy spending time on the computer playing
games, perusing Facebook, as well as a host of other things such as
harassing audio pal members *LOL*. Prior to going blind in 2006 I worked in
law enforcement and so it was not until 10 years later that I returned to
college. Well, I will be back when I can. I am not on a whole lot during the
school semester due to all the fun homework that is assigned. We are also in
the process of buying a house. Which to let everyone know we have been very
close to putting in an offer on two just here in the last week.