[audio-pals] Re: Intro from a new member

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 05:17:16 -0900

I'd like some coffee cake. It is pouring rain in Memphis and will be steady
raining through tomorrow morning. Good day for a walk, lol!
Live  simply,
  Love generously,
  Care  deeply,
  Speak  kindly
  And  leave the rest to God!
 Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can
live the life we want."