[audio-pals] Re: I'm using IE and FF.Re: Re: Emissives Difficulties.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:27:13 -0500

Okay and screen reader or no?
Although this is now starting to worry me a little.  Do you still have the
address or the original e-mail from the emissives staff person who approved
your list?

What sort of list is it anyway?  But if you have that you may have to talk to
them about this, I am wondering if it’s a bug in your group?