[audio-pals] I Need To Vent, Audio Letter

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:43:36 -0600

Hey everyone,

I recorded this last night, but fell asleep, so I'm uploading it now. Now these kinds of audio letters I will try to do few and far between, as I'd like to record about more fun and interesting topics. But this time I need to let off steam, and I wanted to do an audio letter, so what better way to release it? I promise I kept it clean, amazingly enough. I did use alternative words such as fricken etc. Just really needed to get this off my chest. I appreciate u guys listening to this, and if u have any opinions/advice, you're more than welcome to share. I am open to that. Here's the link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7mizss
Again thanks so much for listening guys, I appreciate it.

Stacey