[audio-pals] Re: Official Diagnosis

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:35:22 -0600

Well, that right there makes me want to curse out of anger, but since I'm keeping things clean, I'll put it this way. That is seriously fricked up.

Yes it is. I believe I read some where that the little girl had been made to consume over 2.4 liters of liquid. It may be dependent on the size of the person as to how much liquid it would take to drown from it, I don’t know.

        *From:*audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of
        *BethAnn LaPrest' ast shdgrandmother used to be a nurse, and
        that's wha important. My ds, that's verya (Redacted sender
        "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" <mailto:bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx> for DMARC)
        *Sent:* Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:00 AM
        *To:* audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Hang in there Josh, drink lots of fluids and REST!