[audio-pals] Re: Official Diagnosis

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:33:50 -0600

A lot of fans would probably put in a good word for you right now *lol*.
Depending on what the Vikings do Sunday, the Bears could firmly be in the
basement of their devision Sunday.  Then their last game against the Vikings
won’t help the Bears out even if the Bears manage to win against them.  Would
just be bragging rights that they had beaten the Vikings twice, but they would
still be behind them because I don’t foresee the Bears beating the Lions even
though they will be playing Chicago on Sunday.  I don’t think the Lions will
overlook the Bears they will want that win going to face the Packers in their
last game.