[audio-pals] Amazon

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:35:10 -0700

Do any of you all use Amazon? We just purchased a new iPad last night.
Amanda was debating between the Kindle or iPad so we settled on an iPad with
the Kindle Application for IOS. She wants to get her textbooks to read
through the app, but we have never done this so if anyone has used it then
any feedback would be great. Additionally, we found that the iPad does not
come with a voice recorder, but again she is wanting to use it for school.
So, do any of you all know of a good recorder for the IOS device?