[audio-pals] Re: Hello

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:31:18 -0700

This is true.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 10:47 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Hello

Be careful Joshie, there may be a criminal charge associated with harassing of
animals!

On Friday, July 11, 2014 10:43 AM, Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

And see if Heather’s hanging around there too.

On Jul 11, 2014, at 12:26 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I was not able to find a screen-reader friendly version of How to Train a
Dragon 2 review, but I did see it in the kids category on iTunes. I am not sure
if it was just the game or if it was the movie. I imagine since it is still at
the movie theaters what I found is probably a game.

   The newest development is I have decided we will purchase family memberships
to the Zoo. So, now I will be able to go and harass the animals *LOL*.