[audacity4blind] Re: a newcomer wanting some help

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 23:53:44 +0100

On 8 September 2014 04:11, randy tijerina <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         Friends, I'd like to ask some help of you all.
> I'm gona try to record from my USB turntable/stereo. it's got a usb
> connection.
> what do I have to do for example, to set the volume, to get it to record in
> stereo?

Have a read of
http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/recording_with_usb_turntables.html .

> where can i get the newest or most accessible version of audacity

The latest release is always at
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ .

> and jaws scripts? i'm using jaws15. and, windows 7 home.

The latest Audacity Guide for JAWS is always here:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Audacity_for_blind_users#docs

(read down that page a little).

Others will answer you about JAWS scripts.