[audacity4blind] Re: a newcomer wanting some help

  • From: Gary Campbell <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:43:59 -0600

Hi Randy,

You can get the current release of the JAWS scripts here <https://code.google.com/p/dangmanhcuong/downloads/detail?name=Jaws%20Script%20for%20Audacity%20V2.0.exe&can=2&q=>. Download it and run it and it will install itself.

Gary

On 9/7/2014 9:11 PM, randy tijerina wrote:
    Friends, I'd like to ask some help of you all.
I'm gona try to record from my USB turntable/stereo. it's got a usb connection. what do I have to do for example, to set the volume, to get it to record in stereo? where can i get the newest or most accessible version of audacity and jaws scripts? i'm using jaws15.
and, windows 7 home.