[audacity4blind] Re: Vocal Tracks Never Perfectly Align in time

  • From: Matthew Orts <mattheworts1991@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:35:33 -0500

What were the results?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robbie
  To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:21 AM
  Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Vocal Tracks Never Perfectly Align in time

  Hi Gale!
  I have performed the latency test as described in the manual using a
  microphone and speakers. Since I didn't have the visual output to go by, I
  listened carefully to the two tracks and entered smaller values the closer
  the clicks became. It took a while but eventually I reached a satisfactory
  result.

  Cheers! Robbie