[audacity4blind] Re: Refining a Track Alignment

  • From: Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:31:30 +0700

Hi
According to me, you can make small adjustment using the folowing method
1. Adjust in the selection bar. For example you stop and move the cursor at the point 2m:30s:10ms, and you thing it would be better at the point 2m:30s:11ms, then you can press Ctrl+f6 to swich to the selection bar, and adjust the time of the start selection. 2. use the time shifter plugin. It has feature to do something like adjust the sound 10 ms right, but it take
Hope that help, and sorry because my English can't talk more.
Cuong

On 1/5/2014 2:29 AM, Rich De Steno wrote:
If I record a guitar track, for example, and want a second track to come in at a certain point, I do the following: I select the second track. I press P for pause at the point of the guitar track where I want the second track to begin. I then press left square bracket and the space bar. I then press alt-t followed by a and c to activate the align track at the cursor option from the track menu. My question is what is the best way to refine the point of entry by small movements so that it sounds perfect?