[audacity4blind] Re: Refining a Track Alignment

  • From: "The Gamages" <james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:35:29 -0000

Hello again,
Another thought occurs, I am no musician, but surely it's the first track
whwhere you want to position the cursor?so, you could select the first track
and maybe even solo it to choose the exact position to bring in your second
track. after doing that you seledt the second track to move that to the
cursor position.
Of course, you can probably hear all this with both tracks playing, as I
said, I am no musician.

Best Regards, Jim.