[audacity4blind] Re: Recording and playback using Mac with Mavericks

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:04:06 -0700

I did some recording yesterday without monitoring myself and it worked fine. I
think I would only monitor myself to make sure things are set up the way I want
them if I’m changing my EQ settings once I get that advanced. On another note:
how do you set recording levels? That’s another place when I would monitor
myself and my level seems just a little lower than I’d like it.
Chris