[audacity4blind] Re: New to the List and to Audacity

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:01:20 -0500

If you've not listened to the totorials which Gene listed here earlier, may wanta give them a listen, & then perhaps spend a little time reading David's guide. However, I found that when I was learning audacity, it was best for me only to read it if I needed to find out how to do something particular & not get bogged down reading the entire thing. I'm guessing that if you're wanting to get to work on your project, it'd about be as good a time as any to get going. If we can assist you once you're under way, let the list know. Or let me know off of it if I am able to help you directly in some way. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Creedy " <michelle.creedy@xxxxxxxxx>