[audacity4blind] Re: New to the List and to Audacity

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 07:24:56 -0500

Heyya there Michelle: & welcome aboard the list. First off, I'd suggest spending some time getting to know audacity before you actually need audacity. Meaning, just play & look around the program before you actually intend to record or edit something you're actually going to use. I love David's JAWS user guide for Audacity. But, one thing I'd say about it is this... If you're not real formiluar with audacity. That guide can seem abit daunting & confusing to you. So, play then read. If I can be of help to you. Please feel free to let me know. I now consider myself an audacity power user. I use it each & every day in my work as a news & traffic reporter for 4 radio stations. As well as doing production for those 4 said stations. So, I'll be more than glad to assist as I can. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Creedy " <michelle.creedy@xxxxxxxxx>