[audacity4blind] Re: New to the List and to Audacity

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:25:07 -0600

I'm glad you find the tutorial useful.  I hope you pass the information
about it to others, where they might find it useful.  It will remain at
it's current link indefinitely.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/recording%20presentation.zip
I do presentations now and then for Accessible World and you can find them
there if you want to hear others I've done on different topics.  Some of
them are dated or somewhat dated now and some are not.

while this is off topic and I don't want to start a thread on it here,
I'll be doing a presentation on Avast, and antivirus program for
Accessible World on Jan. 13.  It will be archived on the site.

The home page for Accessible World is:
http://www.accessibleworld.org
and you can search for my name using the site's search feature, that is,
Gene Asner to find many or most of my presentations.

Gene