[audacity4blind] timeshift and aligning tracks

  • From: Brad Erhardt <brad.erhardt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:30:43 -0800

Hello all, first of all let me thank you all for your patients and your
assistance. This works well, all of the suggestions that you have passed on.
Please forgive my less than powerful short term memory, if I ask questions I
have before. I also got the proper version of Audacity recently and I am
discovering choices in the menus I was unfamiliar with before.

In any case, all's well that ends well! I have figured out how to use the
advice of the members to complete  my project. Much thanks to you all!