[audacity4blind] Re: New list member.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:47:50 -0400

On Aug 18, 2006, at 12:51 PM, David R. Sky wrote:

Hi Keith,

As far as I know, the only person on this list who does not use a screen reader is Leland,

I saw an e-mail from Leland that was sent to a friend of mine where he explained the problems with os 10. Well, its not like you can't use it at all with the MAC screenreader, its just you can't read some important stuff and maybe I can find a work arround for some of it.

Keith
The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/