[audacity4blind] Re: New list member.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:32:28 -0400

Hello Scott,

Thank you for the welcome.

Are most of the folks on this list blind?

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Aug 18, 2006, at 11:48 AM, Scott Berry wrote:

Hello Keith,

I am the quietest moderator although I do follow the list. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

At 10:19 PM 8/17/2006, you wrote:
Hi Keith,

Welcome aboard!

I'm David, one of the list moderators. Most of my involvement with Audacity has been writing plug-ins for it: mostly sound effects and a few sound generators.

What are you using (or want to use) Audacity for?

Cheers,

David

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hello every one,