[audacity4blind] Re: New list member.

  • From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:04:13 -0500

Hey, Keith!

Welcome to the list. I have a couple of investor friends in Memphis by the name of Reedy. I haven't spoken to them in years, but they are brother and sister, and named Jim and Karen respectively... okay, so, it was a shot in the dark! (smile)

   Glad to have you aboard!  Take care...

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>