[audacity4blind] Re: Listening To Audio Device On PC Prior To Recording

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:32:38 -0600

Open the volume control.
Open the menus with al and down arrow to properties.  Press enter.
Tab until you get to a list of items. Any item that you want displayed needs to be checked. Look for line-in in the list. If it isn't checked, check it with the space bar. Then tab to and activate the ok button. Now you are back in the volume control main window. Look for line-in and uncheck the mute checkbox.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete De Vasto" <pdevasto@xxxxxxxxxxx>