[audacity4blind] Re: Audio Tecnica ATR 2100 Mike on PC

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:40:49 -0400

I think for what you're doing, this mic would work great for you. You most certainly don't have to be a podcaster to take full advantage of this mic. If you're recording tutorials, I think a dynamic mic works much better for this type of thing than a condenser mic. Condenser mics are good if you have a studio invirnment, are trying to record group settings, singing,etc. Meaning, a room that has all sorts of noise blocking capability, etc. If you're in the type of invirnments that most of us find ourselves in, a room in our house. Dynamic mics work so much better as you've gotta be up on them, they reject so much of the background / room noise. It makes listening to a tutorial so much better without all the echo, background noise, etc. Yes, I'll play around with the mic & let you know if it'll do what you're asking at some point today. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>