[audacity4blind] Re: Audio Tecnica ATR 2100 Mike on PC

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:00:44 +0100 (BST)

Hi Sean,
thanks for providing an alternative method for fixing the problem.
You say that once you've changed the default playback device back to the normal
playback device, then no more audio is available from the headphone jack on the
microphone. I presume that you can still use this headphone jack to monitor the
microphone input, with the level being controlled by the dial on the bottom of
the microphone?