[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity with NVDA

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:31:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
by default, NVDA reads progress bars by a series of beeps of increasing pitch.
However, it can also be set to read out percentages:
1. Open the nvda menu (nvda key + n).
2. Open the preferences sub menu.
3. Open the Object presentation dialog.
4. Tab to the Progress bar output combo box, and set it to speak.