[audacity4blind] Re: recording

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:53:32 +0700

Hi Jim
If your sound card have stereo mix, do the folowing step
Go to audacity preferences (ctrl+p).
At the tree view, choose devices.
Tab until you hear Jaws says: recording device.
Use arrow key and choose stereo mix, and press enter to save settings. Remember
to check the "listen to this device" in the properties of the microphone. after
checking this, you'll hear your voice through the head-phone, and you'll be
able to record using stereo mix.
Hope that help.