[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity options in JAWS 9?

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:00:58 -0400

Heyya Garry:
The only options for audacity  listed are speak audacity messages & it is
checked to on. As well as speak audacity tool bars which is also checked to on.
There are other standard JAWS verbosity messages there, such as speak top &
bottom edges, etc. It is not listed in treeview format I do not think.
Apologies that I can't be of any more help. I've tried recompiling the scripts
& the JAWS Key plus H still does not work to bring up the Hot keys with
Audacity & the JAWS scripts. However, I realized that these scripts were
written for newer versions of JAWS when I installed them so I am not at all
complaining here. If I can help further, please feel free to let me know.