[audacity4blind] Re: Key commands for JAWS Scripts with Audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:52:21 +0700

Hi Sean
Just my guess, but You could try this
1. Open Audacity
2. insert+f2 to open run jaws manager
3. select keyboard manager from the list and press enter
4. the jkm file for audacity should open, press tab once to go to the list of
hotkeys
5. In the list, down arrow afiew time. you should see an item which JawsRead:
AudacityHotkeyHelp None
6. Press Ctrl+A. a dialog called add keystroke display for you to add hotkey to
this script. Nao Press Jaws key+H like setting up hotkey for a shortcut on the
desktop, then press Enter.
I'll tell this bug to Garry.
HTH.