[audacity4blind] Re: Key commands for JAWS Scripts with Audacity

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:27:32 -0400

Cuong:
Thanks again for the information & I forgot to answer the other part of your
question here. I'm using JAWS 9, yes, a very old version of JAWS I know, but,
all I can afford of it at this point. I'll give your suggestions a try & see if
that works for me. Yes, I'm also aware that the scripts were built for newer
versions of JAWS. So, if they don't work for mine, not a big deal at all. I've
used it for ever now without them anyway so can do again. Thanks for creating &
posting the information for & on them.