[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity and turntable

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 03:39:57 -0500

It doesn't matter what  the  brand and model is.  any USB turntable you
connect to your computer becomes the default sound card.  I can't tell you
what settings in NVDA or Windows may allow you to play NVDA through your
regular sound card while the USB turntable is connected.  Others may be
able to address that subject.  I can tell you that JAWS allows you to
specify which device is used to play JAWS through regardless of what the
current default sound card is.

See this discussion:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS10-whats-new.asp

Gene