[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity and turntable

  • From: Michael Robles <michaelro99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 23:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

OK, now I know I'm extremely illiterate when it comes to audacity, so I was
wondering if there's any one with enough knowledge that could connect via
remote control and remotely walk me through my first recording. I have had this
device from a friend about a month and a half, but I bearly got it yesterday.
Now, thanks to my aunt who didn't want to give me the records, my time is
limited. I have until the 7th to get all my music together to be a DJ at a
double wedding here. Back to my plea for help! If any one is willing, just let
me know and I'll send out the invite or whoever jumped off the cliff could send
me one.