[audacity4blind] Re: Adjusting the volume of part of a track

  • From: "Christopher Wright" <chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:30:57 -0400

My tool for that is an Audacity plug-in called Chris's dynamic Compressor.

www.theaudacitytopodcast.com/chris

An excellent demo of this plug-in is available at

www.theaudacitytopodcast.com/5

It is accessible.

Christopher Wright
Work Phone: 914-297-7449[ [After thirty seconds, you can leave a voicemail.]
email: chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx
facebook: sign into your account and use the email address provided above
Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wrightmedia
main services offered: Twitter account management, web site design/maintenance
using Wordpress, audio production for radio and podcasts, writing promotional
emails, and original music
additional services upon request: contact list management using Excel and
internet research
Samples can be made available upon request.