[ats-employment] questions interviewers want to hear

  • From: <peacefortheworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:45:16 -0700

hi there, job-seekers,

I usually do not watch Good Morning America, but I happened to catch this segment about qudstions interviewers want to be asked. Maybe kate could ring in on the accuracy of this..

1 Why is this position vacant/important? You don't want to find out on day 1 that you are the eighth person to have this position, and you would also want to know before you start that this is a newly created position and you have a lot to offer. 2 Can you describe the company culture, aka values, atmosphere, work style, environment? If there was one thing you could change about the company culture, what would it be?
3 How is a candidate evaluated, and what is the measurement of success?
4 What is the next step?