[ats-employment] ListServe Messages

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ATS workshop" <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:27:19 -0700

I was reviewing the messages that we sent to one another last week regarding
Barbara Messinger.  I am glad that we had a place to share. The tributes
paid to Barbara were beautiful.  She was indeed a loved person and
Counselor.  I think it is quite wonderful that, even though some of you had
not personally met, you were available with kind words of support.  Thank
you, every one of you.

However, we need to be very sensitive about shared information regarding
specific counselors, etc.  We never know who might be privy to the
information and we don't want to compromise the support the Counselors, as a
whole, give to us as individuals and as a group.

Thank you!

Best,

Kate

Kate Williams Consulting