[ats-employment] Re: WORKSHOP GRADUATES -ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:49:39 -0300

hi kate: If the work-shop was at ocb, i would attend. i don't feel like traveling to a place that i'm not used to going. i'm just worryed that I would get turned around. if the meeting place was a normal route for mya and i. i would join in the workshop. hugs, and hope you are well.

When:   Wednesday, July 30, 2010

Time:    1:00 - 3:00 (or 4:00!)

Where:  Department of Rehabilitation

           1515 Clay Street, Oakland (Room TBA)

We are very eager to see each and every one of you!

Please RSVP to kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions, please email to same.

Kate Williams Consulting

at Adaptive Technology Services

629 Divisidero Street

San Francisco, CA 94117