[ats-employment] WORKSHOP GRADUATES -ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ATS workshop" <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:32:26 -0700

Adaptive Technology Services is pleased to present the 2nd Combined Workshop
for all graduates.

We frequently encountered questions regarding SSI and SSDI benefits:

Can I continue collecting benefits if I begin working?

How much salary can I earn and still retain my benefits?

How to I apply for benefits?  What are they?

And the list goes on!

Mr. Robert Pepper of the Social Security Administration; Speakers Forum has
generously agreed to meet with us to answer ALL of your questions.

Several Counselors from the DOR will also be present.  It will be an
opportunity for you to ask them questions about services (particularly in
the throes of budget issues, etc.)

And, perhaps more importantly, provide an opportunity for you to see old
friends and meet new.  Don't forget Refreshments!  Always a good thing!

When:   Wednesday, July 30, 2010

Time:    1:00 - 3:00 (or 4:00!)

Where:  Department of Rehabilitation

            1515 Clay Street, Oakland (Room TBA)

We are very eager to see each and every one of you!

Please RSVP to kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 If you have any questions, please email to same.

Kate Williams Consulting

at Adaptive Technology Services

629 Divisidero Street

San Francisco, CA 94117