[ats-employment] Re: WORKSHOP GRADUATES -ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "geanandros@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wren771@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:31:31 -0700

Kate:

I plan on attending the combined wordshop for graduates. I will see you on July
30,10
  When:   Wednesday, July 30, 2010

  Time:    1:00 - 3:00 (or 4:00!)

  Where:  Department of Rehabilitation

              1515 Clay Street, Oakland (Room TBA)

  We are very eager to see each and every one of you!

  Please RSVP to kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   If you have any questions, please email to same.

  Kate Williams Consulting

  at Adaptive Technology Services

  629 Divisidero Street

  San Francisco, CA 94117